Executive jobs | Management jobs | Non Executive director Practise | Executive Search India | People Management India
Of late top management candidates at the CXO level are opening up to the thought of interim management options. Flexible careers are increasingly appealing to professionals because they are continually challenged and can choose to take breaks between assignments and projects befitting their capabilities and experience.
This is also an outlet to satisfy the entrepreneurial thirst of most senior professionals. Absolute HR offers Execute Rite, an option for senior management executives to satisfy the entrepreneurial streak. Execute Rite offers organizations the flexibility of offering senior management executives for short-term assignments may be to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization. Typically, Execute Rite could be used in situations such as crisis management, sudden departure, illness, death, change management or transition, sabbaticals, mergers and acquisitions, and project management.
There are several factors that make Execute Rite a popular resourcing option :
1. Speed: Our Senior Staff can be in place within days as opposed to weeks (essential when time constraints are paramount).
2. Experience: Our Managers will be more than qualified for the position and will also have past experience of similar challenges to the ones they are about to face. Hence they are better equipped to have an immediate effect and be productive from the outset, minimising the risk of things going wrong and, more importantly, ensuring success.
3. Objectivity: Unencumbered by any previous involvement in company processes or staff relationships, our interim managers will provide a fresh perspective and be free to concentrate on what’s best for the business.
4. Accountability: Rather than taking on a purely advisory role (as a management consultant would), our managers would be responsible and accountable line managers who will implement and manage a business or project in their own right.
5. Effectiveness: Operating at or near board-level gives our senior staff the authority to effect significant change or transition within a company — unlike a temp, they’re not just there to ‘hold the fort’.
6. Commitment: Our Interim managers are typically committed to an interim career. For them, this is never just something they are doing until a suitable permanent position is found. They enjoy the challenge of the different assignments, take great pride in maintaining the highest standards while realising that they are only ever as good as their last job.