Total Talent Engagement | HR Recruitments | Total talent supply chain management | India recruitments
As the workforce becomes increasingly mobile and global, more and more companies are looking outside for advanced talent management solutions which are accountable and furthermore measurable as a service.
Partner Rite is Absolute HR’s flagship service, which is a complete Talent acquisition program, and facilitates end to end outsourcing of the Talent Supply Chain process, in short complete outsourcing of the entire recruitment department.
Partner Rite ensures not only the best in class service for your talent management needs and output but also a maximized return on your investment as each tie up is based on mutually pre-agreed SLA’s & Metrics, which are linked proportionately to our service fee.
Partner Rite is AHR’s premier Talent Acquisition Programme, which is helping clients leverage on the competitive advantage through hiring the best available and handpicked talent.
Key Benefits Realized by Establishing a Quality Recruitment Program through Absolute’s complete Talent acquisition Program (Partner Rite):
• Preserves precious working capital when most needed during the critical time of start-up and initial growth
• Greatly contributes to the company’s ROI
• Greatly reduces the company’s liability
• Dedicated staffing professionals with the proven skills and passion for hiring the right people will be leading your recruitment efforts
• Establishes a centralized operation for all recruiting and hiring, saving both time and money
• Establishes high quality recruitment practices based on proven experience and valid candidate assessment procedures.
• Diversity is realized in the workplace and in the customer base
• Creates standards for the interview process
• Provides for consistent offer packages where salaries, options, and bonuses offered are based upon competitive market data
• Develops and leverages the use of recruitment templates
• Provides for new-hire employee training that is essential for building high-performance, quality-focused teams
• Sets the tone for the new company’s culture
• Provides for management assessment of the recruitment program, as well as periodic 360 degree assessment of the hiring management team to give them feedback on their performance
• Creates an “employer of choice” status (top-grading) where others want to come to work